I was interviewed by Dan Davenport, the Hardboiled GMShoe, about Cosmic Cutthroats! A lot of good questions about the system, so check it out!
The first review of Cosmic Cutthroats is in, from the owner of the It Came From The Bookshelf Blog. They seemed to rather like it, and gave it a B+.
A few choice bits:
- “Cosmic Cutthroats is, in fact, an ordinary game, but it does ordinary pretty well.”
- ” Its system for critical effects is elegant …”
- “… Mathematical complexity is almost never going to be an issue.”
- “The setting of Cosmic Cutthroats is kitchen-sink gibberish, but the good kind of kitchen-sink gibberish.”
- “The whole thing is total nonsense and I love it.”
- “It’s not going to be everyone’s cup of tea, but my tastes run to the eclectic, so I think it’s great.”